Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maximize your health while building your wealth. ~ Dr. Gaby Cora

Inspired Quote of the Day

Maximize your health while building your wealth. ~ Dr. Gaby Cora


Today's Brilliance

Dr. Gaby Cora

Dr. Gaby Cora

As the author of the Power of Wellbeing, Dr. Gaby works with people who want to be healthy while they become wealthy.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

I have lived a journey of gaining knowledge, understanding, and I have learned a series of lessons. I would like to pass along ten of these lessons:

  • Know Thyself: This has been a significant lesson for me and a definite attraction for others who seek to see me. Seek to see your true self, take off your mask or veil, get rid of the noise and bring clarity, as you align your dimensions and vibrate as one.
  • Avoid herd mentality: Much of the fear many experience as a group is captured from others around. Many feel they won't be able to achieve a certain goal when others tell them this goal is impossible. Others will move together as if the world was coming to an end rather than looking inside and finding the strength within. Having that direct contact with our inner strength is of essence to follow our own knowledge rather than allowing others to guide us through the wrong path.
  • Look for ways in which you can share your wealth of knowledge, experience, and ...

    Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment