Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Law of Attraction; Abraham; 03/24/10

A young Palestinian man was found in Israel, he had a bomb strapped to him, and when it detonated, it didn't detonate properly and he was wounded. But he did not get the triumphant results that he was seeking, he did not blow himself up and the people that were around him. And so he was captured. And when the newsman was asking him, why did you do this? He said, they killed my friend and I wanted to die. In other words, it was that simple: "They killed my friend and I wanted to die." We think that those pure and simple words speak to this (Middle East Crisis) more clearly than all other words that have been spoken. It is that feeling that you've done this to me, so I'll do this to you, then you'll do this to me, and then I'll do this to you. And what happens in that is, it just gets bigger and bigger, and bigger. And no one ever wins. There is no triumph that ever comes from any of that.
--- Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment