Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I were able to pass on anything I'd learned to the world it would be these 4 points: ~Kirsty Dunphey

Inspired Quote of the Day

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. ~ Eric Hoffer


Today's Brilliance

Kirsty Dunphey

Kirsty Dunphey

Kirsty is an incredibly successful entrepreneur, a self-made millionaire at 23, a multimillionaire at 25, and retiring at 27.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

If I were able to pass on anything I'd learned to the world it would be these 4 points:

1. Life can be fleeting, regret the things you've done, not those you didn't do.

Recently I've lost friends who were 42 and 33 years old who were amazing people whose lives ended way too quickly. Whether I live to 33 or 133 though, I want to be able to look back on my life on my last day here on this Earth and say that I tried everything I wanted to try. I had a go, I gave it my all. I'd rather have done things that I regretted, than be left with the regret of inaction on my last day.

2. No-one person on this earth has more time than you.

I admire so many amazing people, but when their achievements get overwhelming I need to remind myself that no matter who they are, they've got exactly the same amount of time each day as I do, 24 hours a day, 525,600 minutes in a year. What I chose to do with ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment