Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Unarmed but Dangerous" ~Tawana Williams

Inspired Quote of the Day

Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~ Thomas Edison


Today's Brilliance

Tawana Williams

Tawana Williams

Tawana is an inspirational speaker and the author of the book Unarmed and Dangerous.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

I'm Tawana Williams, your messenger of hope and inspiration, I've overcome the devastating adversity of being born without arms, and I can help you overcome whatever adversities you may be facing in life. That's why I consider myself to be "Unarmed but Dangerous".

"No More Excuses"

What are some of the things that have happened to you that you've allowed to defeat you, control you, stop you, or to define who you really are? Whatever those things are, get ready to remove them. It's time to live a no excuse lifestyle. What are some of your excuses? Could it be your job, your mate, your family or friends, your finances, your children, or is it simply YOU?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your life is in your hands, you are the keeper of your life. It's now up to you, because, I found that everything starts in the mind. Every book that's been written, every choice that's been made, every business that's been started, every invention that's been invented, all...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment