Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Give with no expectations.

Inspired Quote of the Day

Give with no expectations. ~David Wizelman


Today's Brilliance

Daryl Wizelman

Daryl Wizelman

Daryl is a speaker, consultant and the author of Heart Leader A Personal Journey to the Heart of Business & Life.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Give With No Expectations

Giving without the expectation of getting anything in return can lead to amazing personal fulfillment and rich rewards. If we are willing to give away what we have both from an intellectual perspective and an emotional perspective, we are often rewarded in so many ways.

Let me begin by talking about the business side. If I am abundant and willing to share what I know (ideas, processes, procedures, etc.) even with my closest competitor, I win. I win in knowing I have assisted others. I win in knowing that I am helping my industry grow and prosper. I win because I can then encourage the business owners I have shared with to share with others.

On the personal side, we have all learned many lessons through missteps we have made in our life's journey. We have the opportunity to share and teach our family, friends and co-workers our painful lessons in an attempt to mitigate their pain from future missteps. If we share our story through honesty, ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment