Monday, April 5, 2010

Today's Brilliance; 04/05/10

Inspired Quote of the Day

Happiness is not easily won, it is hard to find it in ourselves, and impossible to find it elsewhere. - Nicholas Chamfort


Today's Brilliance

Deborah Szekely

Deborah Szekely

Founder of Rancho La Puerta and the Golden Door Spa

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Today's Brilliance is a bit different from other days. About two months ago I had the honor of spending a glorious week at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, Mexico. I met the co-founder and owner, Deborah Szekely. I was one of 18 bloggers invited to celebrate Rancho La Puerta's 70th anniversary.

Just shy of her 88th birthday, Deborah glows with an energy that one rarely finds in a 50 year old. She does Pilates three times a week and trains three times a week with a Navy Seal. When she said "I know that eventually I will get old"... I knew that I had to share her inspiration with you. I hope you enjoy the wisdom of Deborah as much as I did. :) (Please make sure to read her bio- you'll be glad you did.)

Ten Life Principles of Deborah Szekely

Get healthy! It's never too late to decide to be healthy. "Disease is not required. It is, to a great degree, a matter of choice." Our habit of diet, exercise and attitude can de...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment