Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's not what material things you leave someone that matters most; it's more about what you leave "in" them.

Inspired Quote of the Day

It's not what material things you leave someone that matters most; it's more about what you leave "in" them. ~Lisa Haisha


Today's Brilliance

Lisa Haisha

Lisa Haisha

Lisa is a Hollywood Therapist and Soul Blazer.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The secret to creating a life that you love is all in your head. It's your imagination and will power. You can have anything you imagine if you also have the determination and focus to see it into reality.

My mother taught me that the world is clay and we are the sculptors that get to shape our destiny. I was fortunate enough to spend a lot of quality time with her before she passed a few months ago. I interviewed her during her last weeks. One of the questions I asked was: What do you regret most about not doing or accomplishing in this incarnation? She answered, "That I couldn't let love in and couldn't give it to those that I felt the deepest for because I was afraid it would make me too vulnerable and I would get hurt because I was hurt as a child." Those words stuck with me. As a Hollywood therapist, it made me think of my clients that have divulged some of the same feelings but in different ways. What does this say about our society? In truth, love is all the...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment