Friday, April 9, 2010

It's not the pursuit of happiness; it's the happiness of pursuit.



Inspired Quote of the Day

It's not the pursuit of happiness; it's the happiness of pursuit. ~ Rich German


Today's Brilliance

Rich German

Rich German

Rich is the founder and creative director of True Wealth Unlimited.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

About a year ago I had a dream that I was going to write a book.

I woke up and thought to myself, "Hmmm...a book, sounds pretty cool, let's do it."

The problem was I had no idea what I was going to write about. The next day I was on the phone with my sister Robin in Orlando and I told her about this dream. Coincidentally (or not), she had just watched the movie, The Secret for the first time that same day and she immediately came up with an idea. She suggested I write a book on Law of Attraction success stories. She knew I studied and taught Law of Attraction in my work and thought people would love a book of stories from people who successfully applied it in their lives. I not only loved the idea but asked my sister if she'd co-write the book with me since it was her idea. Well, she had never even considered authoring a book before but after a little persuading we decided to partner up and create the book together.

Our intention was to create a high co...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment