Thursday, December 23, 2010

Live Your Life Purpose - The Key to Living a Life of Inspiration. ~Bruce Painter

Inspired Quote of the Day

Full Effort Is Full Victory. ~ Mahatma Gandhi


Today's Brilliance

Bruce Painter

Bruce Painter

Bruce has been a speaker, trainer, and consultant for over 30 years.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Live Your Life Purpose - The Key to Living a Life of Inspiration.

There are many things I can share with you that can inspire you when you are having a discouraging day or a discouraging week. However, I wish to share with you they biggest key of all to be able to have a life of inspiration and fulfillment.

Knowing and then living your life purpose more than anything else keeps the fires going for a life of inspiration. Living your life purpose will give you a life of meaning and a life of direction. To not know your life purpose, also known as your reason for being here, is like not having a destination or a map when you are driving your car.

And in living our life purpose, we have the power to achieve our dreams and goals. I believe you can do virtually anything you set your mind to as long as it's in alignment with your life purpose.

When I discovered my life purpose and began to live it, my level of inspiration increased perhaps 100 f...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment