Friday, December 3, 2010

Results are better than regrets. At the end of your life do you want to have a lot of I wish I had's or would you rather say "I made an effort and I g



Inspired Quote of the Day

Results are better than regrets. At the end of your life do you want to have a lot of I wish I had's or would you rather say "I made an effort and I got results"? ~Sharmen Lane


Today's Brilliance

Sharmen Lane

Sharmen Lane

Sharmen is an author, radio host and motivational speaker, helping others to create the life they dream about.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Be the change you want to see in the world. One of the most empowering things we can do to change our lives is to change our choices. Choose to be better in the next moment. Choose to be better tomorrow than you were today.

Every day we are giving new challenges and we can take with us the things we have learned from our past to be better, smarter and stronger today. Today, choose to live with inspiration. Inspire yourself. Be the source of your own inspiration, that is why inspiration starts with I.

Choose to take action now. Do it now. Don't wait for tomorrow as you never know what the future holds. Take action now. Start by getting clear and setting a goal. Identify what you want. Be clear and defined. Have something you are passionate about that you are working towards. This gives you a reason to wake up in the morning, get out of bed and move through the day with gusto. Once you know what you are working towards, make a plan to make it happen. A goal wit...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment