Friday, June 18, 2010

The Change Guarantee ~Ariane De Bonvoisin

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato


Today's Brilliance

Ariane De Bonvoisin

Ariane De Bonvoisin

Ariane is the author of First 30 Days: Your Guide to Making Any Change Easier, as well as the founder and chief change optimist of first30days.com.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The Change Guarantee is the belief I go to during times of change and transition in my own life. It states that, "from this situation, something good will come". I've found that everytime my life is turned upside down, somehow, there is a gift associated with it, the universe is unfolding perfectly, life is on my side and somehow, I will come to see the lesson. I've interviewed thousands of people and every person can answer the question- what good came from this change?

I'm very committed to helping people see that change is good, that they are much better at change than they have ever been told, that the very best of who you are comes out during times of transition. The core of your spirit is a result of all the changes you've made and faced. Change is the most important life skill to get good at and there are ways of getting better at change. Thats what my work and my book have been about.

Think of the change you'd love to make or the change you are current...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment