Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Is A Series Of Choices ~ Bevin Lynch

Inspired Quote  of the Day

If I'm always doing the best I can, I'm bringing my best self to the very next moment. And that's all anyone can ask for. ~Bevin Lynch


Today's Brilliance

Bevin Lynch

Bevin Lynch

Bevin is the creator of The Well-Being Expo, speaker, business & life coach and host of Creating The Life You Love to Live Radio show.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Life is a series of choices. Choose to be happy. Choose to live your dream. Choose to live in the present moment. Choose to love with all your heart.

But what happens when the choice seems impossible? What happens when you can't figure out what is the "right" answer?

When I was 14, I faced a choice that seemed so difficult that I tore myself apart trying to figure out what was the right way to go. While the decision itself seems fairly trivial looking back, the wisdom that came out of it has stayed with me every day. After three hours of debating with my dad about what to do, he said to me, "You make the best decision you can with the information you have at hand. If in six months or six weeks or six days you make a different decision, it's not that today's decision was wrong. You simply have more information and you are making the best decision you can with the information you have at the time." These simple sentences have erased regret from my life. I know that I wou...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>


Today's  Inspired Product

No comments:

Post a Comment