Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hope lives in the hearts of the willing. ~ Matt Kahn

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Hope lives in the hearts of the willing. ~ Matt Kahn


Today's Brilliance

Matt Kahn

Matt Kahn

Matt is an enlightened spiritual teacher, an intuitive healer, and the author of Ever Present Peace: Finding Harmony in a World of Chaos.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

What I know to be true is no matter how turbulent the rollercoaster of life seems to be, or however many times I swing from one emotional high, to any emotional low, this life is a precious gift of experience I honor and treasure - no matter what form it appears to take.

I know that whatever I know is only a point of view based on a past history of experiences, with every single point of view hiding in the minds of all, being equally unique and valid to their past, as similar or as different as it seems from mine. To only be focused on my individual point of view is to build a belief, that how I see things may be more right than the others around me. This keeps me isolated in my own limited world of opinion, without the opportunity to learn from the brilliance that we're all here to offer.

I know from the lessons of past experiences, whenever I remained lost in my own view point, I'd have to ignore every other possibility in the entire Universe, just to keep ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment