Monday, June 28, 2010

Leadership is recognizing that we are all ONE. ~Vishen Lakhiani

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Leadership is recognizing that we are all ONE. That every person you lead is as brilliant as you, as talented as you, and has the same capacity for growth and accomplishment. They simply need to be reminded of this fact. ~Vishen Lakhiani


Today's Brilliance

Vishen Lakhiani

Vishen Lakhiani

Vishen is the co-founder of MindValley, speaker, consultant and highly-successful entrepeneur.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

As I've grown and matured I have noticed a recurring pattern in my life. Things move the easiest - business, family life, friendships, my goals - when I am in a state of Flow. What do I mean by "Flow"? It is a feeling of happiness in the present while having a positive expectancy for the future.

But let me break it down further. The state of Flow has been described in different ways by different people. Tony Robbins calls it "State". Jose Silva calls it "Expectancy". Donald Trump refers to it as "Positive Stamina". I believe they are all referring to the same thing.

Flow is composed of two ingredients.

The first is being happy in the now. This means being happy and joyful in your present state. It's about enjoying the journey and not the destination.

The next ingredient is vision. It's about having a powerful, beautiful dream for who you want to be and what you want to accomplish and contribute to the world in the future.

All of us can...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment