Friday, June 4, 2010

Why Not!? Shannon Foley

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Why not!? ~ Shannon Foley


Today's Brilliance

Shannon Foley

Shannon Foley

Shannon is the executive director of LoveHopeStrength.org.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

I always had the sense that I would do something bigger than I could ever imagine with my life - what that was and how I would find it was always the mystery. I spent my life living by the motto "Everything happens for a reason". I took risks that most people would shy away from. And, when opportunities were presented I always asked myself "Why not?". If I could not come up with a valid reason, I always went for it all the while knowing that it would lead somewhere.

By nature I am an adventurer, organizer, and brain-stormer with a passion for traveling, music, laughter and helping others. In the course of my search for my future, I have lead expeditions in Kenya, run a boutique hotel and private nightclub, built a brand for a Big 5 accounting firm, designed ads, logos and menus for bars and restaurants, and met some truly fascinating people along the way.

I knew I wanted to get involved in fighting cancer ever since my brother successfully battled t...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment