Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

Inspired Quote of the Day

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. ~Goethe


Today's Brilliance

Dave Boufford

Dave Boufford

Known as Mr. Positive, Dave is a writer, author and motivational speaker.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

My Brilliance by Dave Boufford

One of my favorite quotations about life's teachings comes from Thomas Carlyle, who said "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

So, here's what I've come to know:

Take care of yourself as best you can. Daily exercise, relaxation and nutrition are vital for optimal performance in every area of life. Do your best and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

Love is what makes life worth living. I believe learning to love is the most important skill we can develop in our lives, and yes I strongly believe it's a skill that must be learned. I think it's the reason why we are born - to love and be loved.

Give until it hurts. That's my motto and sometimes it does hurt - especially when others take advantage. But give anyway! Giving is the other part of receiving, and I've found that helping others always comes back to me multiplied.

Learn to be interested in others and ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment