Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hidden Gems of Wisdom ~Barbara Biziou

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke


Today's Brilliance

Barbara Biziou

Barbara Biziou

Barbara is a teacher of practical spirituality, as well as an author, motivational speaker and life coach.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Hidden Gems of Wisdom

Many years ago I was leading a Vision workshop in Nantucket. It is one of my favorite workshops because participants have the opportunity to explore their dreams and create a wonderful vision board.

I started by having people introduce themselves and share what their intention for the weekend. As we were going around the room, we came upon a 90-year-old woman who I assumed was just there for the company.

Instead, to my surprise she stated, "I came to find out what I want to do with the rest of my life." After the workshop she told me that she was planning a trip to Europe and then "who knows!" What a gift to have provided for the group. Sheer proof that life is an unfolding journey with endless possibilities!

Life can offer many gifts if you are open to receiving them. Since experience has taught me that anyone can be a voice of spirit, I tend to pay attention to conversations with strangers. A few weeks ago, I was ri...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment