Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trust The Process ~Dr. Cara Barker

Inspired Quote  of the Day

If you do not bring forward what is within you, what is within you will destroy you. If you bring forward what is within you, what is within you will heal and save you! ~ The Gnostic Gospels of St. Thomas


Today's Brilliance

Dr. Cara Barker

Dr. Cara Barker

Cara is a Jungian analyst, an author, an artist, a mother, a sister, a friend, and an amazing woman doing transformational work for the last 40 years.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

As I write this, it is nearly October, harvest time. Driving down the lane, through the woods this morning, signs were everywhere. The leaves, drenched in russet, gold, and autumn shades of green. Three deer paused in the act of eating breakfast from a neighbor's garden. Their brown, velvety coats, simply beautiful. Mother Nature has designed magnificent creatures.

And then, I thought of you, and began to wonder just what might be useful for me to share with you, at this particular time in your life. You and I have seen the news. Isn't it funny how obsessed we can be on what is not going well? Despite our Monkey Mind's preoccupation with worry and doubt, Mother Nature continues unfolding Her seasons, despite our inattention.

One of the most important things I've learned from Her is the necessity of trusting the process. She is an ever present teacher of the truth '...for everything there is a season....' Not a day goes by when I am not remin...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

1 comment: