Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is the will of the heart that decides our destiny

Inspired Quote of the Day

It is the will of the heart that decides our destiny, for to achieve our goals, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. ~ Sergio Bambaren


Today's Brilliance

Sergio Bambaren

Sergio Bambaren

Sergio discovered the meaning of life on a Portuguese beach, where he befriended a dolphin. This encounter inspired 12 novels and led to much more.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

That the most important things in life are free. That as long as I never forget that my spiritual life comes before my material life, I will be Ok. That I should never judge a person for the color of his skin, his/her faith, the car he drives, or the clothes he wears: who knows, maybe he/she is just a victim of circumstances. That when you speak to someone, always do it looking him straight to his/her eyes.

That fear is just a state of mind, and nothing else. That I should be aware of how I see the world, because the world will be exactly as I see it. That a problem is not a problem, just an opportunity to learn the lesson and become wiser, stronger.

That everything in life is borrowed, only my dreams and my life belongs to me. That when the day comes to leave this beautiful planet called Earth, the only things I will be able to take with me are the memories of the things and dreams I achieved, and the only things I will be able to leave ar...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment