Thursday, October 21, 2010

All there ever was and will be is love ~David Daniels

Inspired Quote of the Day

Not knowing how near the Truth is, people seek it far away. What a pity! They are like one who, in the midst of water, cries out in thirst so imploringly. ~Zen master Hakuim


Today's Brilliance

David Daniels

David Daniels

David is a clinical professor of psychiatry/behavioral sciences at Stanford Medical School and co-author of The Essential Enneagram.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

If this were my last day, my only day - there is only love. All there ever was and will be is love. Brilliance comes from the inner knowing of this. And by love, I mean the connection of us humans in body, mind, and heart - souls together in harmony with gratitude for what is. When love is present everything radiates and beauty abounds. We are not captured and hostage to our personality structure, to our opinions or our judging mind, and we know that the fabric of the universe is seamless until we cut into it, creating cause and effect, conflict and damage.

When love is present, no one person is more or less than any other sentient being. We understand the oneness of all. Possibility abounds in love which, yes, starts with a separate self that can pursue wholeness and therein union with others and the universe. Nothing destroys the essence of love. To me love is the divine, the everlasting.

If this were my last day but unknown to me as such, I would start and end this ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment