Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't get so focused on one goal that you miss other opportunities that might pop up right beside you. Sometimes the journey is more fun than reaching

Inspired Quote of the Day

Don't get so focused on one goal that you miss other opportunities that might pop up right beside you. Sometimes the journey is more fun than reaching the end. ~Jason O'Neill


Today's Brilliance

Jason O'Neill

Jason O'Neill

Jason is the founder of PencilBugs.com.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

After having my business, Pencil Bugs, for five years, my life is definitely different than most kids my age. The one thing that hasn't changed, though, is that I still get to be a regular kid. My parents believe kids should be kids first and that childhood goes by too quickly so we all work to keep things balanced.

In 500 words, I can't begin to write all of the things I have learned from the experiences and opportunities I have had but I did publish my first book, Bitten by the Business Bug: Common Sense Tips for Business and Life from a Teen Entrepreneur, in which I share my stories, advice, and life lessons. Here are just a few life lessons I want to share with you now.

Success does not equal wealth and it is not always about the money. Even if you are wealthy, it is more important what you do with the money than how much you have. The same goes for donating to a charity. Some people think that how much they give is more important than what they do. Even the smalles...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment