Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today is the most successful day of your life! ~ Melissa Zollo

Inspired Quote of the Day

Today is the most successful day of your life! ~ Melissa Zollo


Today's Brilliance

Melissa Zollo

Melissa Zollo

Melissa is an imagist, an author, a consultant, and an inspirational speaker.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Unlocking Minds to Create New Realities.
Imagine It ! Feel It! Live The Dream!

Perhaps you can relate to my own personal journey. As an adolescent, I surrendered to other people's beliefs about who I was instead of pursuing the beautiful dreams within me. Surrounded by harshness, my creative heart became crippled by lack of self-confidence. The effects of childhood trauma, rejection, pain, loss, and abuse rooted themselves in my mind. These limiting painful memories created error patterns, fueled by angry and fearful emotions. As a result, I backed away from life and abandoned my dreams.

By the time I turned 21, I knew my past was driving my future as my old negative mental habits kept their strangling hold on my life. But I wanted change. I no longer wanted to be smothered by my inner conflicts or by people with no vision. I became determined to reclaim my life.

My desire for solutions encouraged me to summon the courage to take charge of my inner bluepri...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment