Monday, October 11, 2010

There are many ways to enter a house. If the front door is closed, there's always the back door or a window that's open a crack. Keep looking for a c

Inspired Quote of the Day

There are many ways to enter a house. If the front door is closed, there's always the back door or a window that's open a crack. Keep looking for a crack to be able to enter the world you want to live in. ~ Guy Laliberté


Today's Brilliance

Guy Laliberte

Guy Laliberte

Guy is the visionary founder of Cirque Du Soleil and OneDrop.org.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Our inspiration for today is a bit different in that it was written by me from an interview with Cirque du Soleil founder and CEO, Guy Laliberté, while he was at the cosmonaut training facility in Star City, Russia. Guy is heading to the International Space Station at the end of the month for two weeks and was entering into quarantine the day after our interview.

You really should listen to our interview- I believe it's one of the best we've ever featured. Below is the inspiration that Guy shared with me, paraphrased just a bit. Enjoy!

When I came up with the idea for Cirque Du Soleil, people told me more than once that I was crazy. We were big dreamers with a lot of guts. The first few years were difficult because we had little experience, but with persuasion, dedication and belief in our dream we succeeded.

When I shared my vision, people told me that I was crazy- in a good sense. Crazy because they didn't think I'd be able to pull it off. ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>


No comments:

Post a Comment