Thursday, August 26, 2010

Go for it! Get 'em. ~Kim Dushinski

Inspired Quote of the Day

Go for it! Get 'em. ~Kim Dushinski


Today's Brilliance

Kim Dushinski

Kim Dushinski

Kim is a Mobile Marketing Entrepreneur and author of The Mobile Marketing Handbook .

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Life is not an ALL or nothing situation. I've spent a lot of years thinking that it was. Thinking that if I had plenty of time to spend with my family it meant that I couldn't have a successful career. Or that if I had a lot of income coming in that I couldn't or even shouldn't enjoy what I was doing. The either/or scenario seemed to overshadow me.

But I've started to notice that the times in my life when I am most happy are when I am in "both" mode. Like when I work efficiently during the day and then stop working at night to spend uninterrupted time with my family. Or when I just relax into loving what I have chosen for my career and let the income chips fall where they may.

Staying in the decision point of choosing one or the other wasted a lot of energy for me. Instead I find that just doing something and choosing to enjoy it while I'm doing it gives me the most satisfaction. The sensation of being fully present in a given moment is quite joyful for me and...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>


No comments:

Post a Comment