Sunday, August 22, 2010

May your success astonish you. ~ Susan Taylor-Shier

Inspired Quote of the Day

May your success astonish you. ~ Susan Taylor-Shier


Today's Brilliance

Susann Taylor-Shier

Susann Taylor-Shier

Susan is an intuitive counselor, psychotherapist for the heart and soul, teacher, and author of Soul Mastering: Accessing the Gift of Your Soul.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The Soul's Journey is My Song and Life is my Dance

My success continually astonishes me. I feel very blessed in my life. So I ask my self, what does success mean to me? What does it look like, feel like, and especially, how does it feed me and those I influence.

To be in love with life itself: that is success to me. I feel successful when I am in the state of thoroughly relishing all that the menu screen of life reveals to me. I feel successful when I can laugh at the crazy dishes that life presents.

A key to being in love with life itself is to live in the magical field of creation. Yes, the magic is always present. Seeing from the perspective of the Soul that lives in the magic and operates from the magic is vital these days! And it is fun and allows us to know that all is truly well, regardless of how things look on the surface.

The second key is to live from the heart and Soul. For fifteen years I have helped people at the level of the Soul and I fin...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment