Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time, and what you choose to do with it, is all there truly is. ~ Christine Louise Hohlbaum

Inspired Quote of the Day

Time, and what you choose to do with it, is all there truly is. ~ Christine Louise Hohlbaum


Today's Brilliance

Christine Louise Hohlbaum

Christine Louise Hohlbaum

Chrisitine is a PR consultant, book author and actor.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

If you were to divide your life into four seasons, you would find experiences that match each of them: Spring-like hope at the arrival of a new baby or a move to a new place; summertime frolicking with barefoot days and bare bottom nights; autumnal palettes of red, yellow, and orange that splash the landscape with dramatic overtones; and winter hibernation as life's rhythm crawls with the sun at the seam between Earth and sky.

My guess is we have all experienced moments of grace and moments of grief. The dance between light and dark is what we are here to learn. Life's cadence ebbs and flows with almost predictable circularity like the blood that courses in our veins.

If I were to live only one more day, I would thank each and every person I have ever met as the guiding forces that brought me to the place I am today. Starting with Spring, I would acknowledge my parents whose loving humanity and occasional missteps taught me acceptance, respect, honor and integrity. I wou...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment