Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How does one live "intentionally?" ~Kristen Schuerlein

Inspired Quote of the Day

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb


Today's Brilliance

Kristen Schuerlein

Kristen Schuerlein

Kristen is the founder and CEO of Affirmagy, a company dedicated to the notion that words have the power to encourage, enrich and inspire.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

How does one live "intentionally?" To me, it means setting goals and making deliberate choices about the life I want to live. It's recognizing my talents and the gifts I have to offer the world, and being thankful for the things the world has given me.

That may sound overly simplistic, and at the same time appear to be down right daunting. I know it wasn't easy for me. But by listening to my intuition and figuring out what I really want to do in life, I'm loving the life I created.

Just a year ago I was running a successful graphic design and marketing company with my business partner. We were at the top of our game, with an impressive backlog of business. But there was another idea that was in the back ground, one I knew deserved to get up off the napkin.

My intuition said I should follow that path and really put some energy behind it. But my head said, wait a minute, this is a totally unknown. How can I change careers and leave the company that I spent ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment