Friday, August 20, 2010

"What if a movie could create peace, offer hope, or heal an old wound?" ~Anna Darrah

Inspired Quote of the Day

Love is the way messengers from the mystery tell us things. ~Rumi


Today's Brilliance

Anna Darrah

Anna Darrah

Anna is the Director of Acquisitions with The Spiritual Cinema Circle as well as a film maker, producer and writer.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

There are times when I need to dig inside of my heart to release the bits that are yelling to be heard- to be manifested. It usually sounds like this:

I want to feel fulfilled and joyous day after day after day, to be able to truly live in a state of bliss. I want to share that joy and lightness and solidity with everyone around me. I want to wake up every morning and feel totally inspired by the new day's light, knowing that wonderful things are about to happen. I want to scrunch up my face and furrow my brow in effort as I craft a new phrase, dig a hole for a flower or lift a rock to see what's underneath. I want to become unconscious of my outward appearance and scent of success and only relate to and from the richness inside. I want to love truly, deeply and surely with all my heart and soul (and let's not forget body). I want to give recklessly and receive joyously, gracefully, gratefully. I want to feel alive in every cell in my body, to feel stron...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment