Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life isn't about me, but I'm about life. ~Devin O'Branagan

Inspired Quote of the Day

Life isn't about me, but I'm about life. ~Devin O'Branagan


Today's Brilliance

Devin O'Branagan

Devin O'Branagan

Devin is the author of many novels, including GLORY, a young adult vampire series launched in 2010.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The original Star Trek series had a memorable episode where there was a planet that allowed anything a person thought of to manifest. The planet was supposed to be used for entertainment purposes, but the unsuspecting Enterprise crew didn't know their thoughts were creating their reality and so suffered accordingly. What a perfect metaphor for our world!

Human beings are creators and this world is our medium. We were created to create and we do so all the time, whether we are aware of it or not. There's an old saying, "Our creativity is our gift from God, and what we do with it is our gift back to God." Will we choose to create love, forgiveness, health, joy, kindness, prosperity, and peace?" Energy does follow thought.

Another Hollywood project that spoke to me was the movie Flatliners, about near-death experiences. Its message was that every single thing we do matters. Everything we think, feel, say, do...everything. And it does, because we are creators.

That sai...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment