Saturday, August 28, 2010

If you are not where you want to be in life, surround yourself with those who are. ~Brian Schwartz

Inspired Quote of the Day

If you are not where you want to be in life, surround yourself with those who are. ~Brian Schwartz


Today's Brilliance

Brian Schwartz

Brian Schwartz

Brian is the award-winning author of 50 Interviews: Entrepreneurs Thriving in Uncertain times.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The keys to finding fulfillment in life may be different for each of us, but here is what I have discovered to work for me... and the essence of what I've discovered after my nearly 40 years on this wonderful planet. I hope these insights launch you into the next decade with powerful new renewed force and energy.

I discovered these four distinctions in the 50+ entrepreneurs I interviewed, but I do believe at their core, they also lead to a more fulfilling life:

1. Embrace a consuming passion by sharing it with others. Surround yourself with others who share your passion and you'll find they fuel that passion to take it further. Like a plant, if you don't give it sunshine to grow, it will die. Never let your passions die! The 'sticky' passions are those more important to others than they are to you. The more you share it, the stronger it becomes. Sharing it can be like adding a drop of Miracle Grow!

2. Pursue an impersonal goal. When...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment