In The Front Row! ~Jon Vroman
Jon is a speaker, an author and a coach, as well as the founder of the Front Row Foundation.
If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
• Be a strategic architect for the environment of your life; nothing will impact your life more than the information you consume and people you associate with. Relationships are THE key to happiness; choose your friends carefully
• Find peace in forgiveness; both in yourself and others
• Learn to express compassion while holding yourself and others to high standards
• Ask yourself and others quality questions and listen intently
• Having extraordinary relationships is more often about becoming the right person than finding the right person
• Learn how to meet other people's needs without neglecting your own needs
• Do not shrink yourself in order to please others - live fully
• Refuse to get wrapped up in drama and negativity; we see what we seek in ourselves and others. Get fascinated not frustrated; curious not critical
• Value the wisdom of others while following your heart