Friday, September 10, 2010

The Best Lessons That I Have Learned In My Life ~Loren Slocum

Inspired Quote of the Day

To be someone you're not is to waste who you are. ~ Loren Slocum


Today's Brilliance

Loren Slocum

Loren Slocum

Loren is a speaker, a trainer, and the author of the books The Greatest Love: Being an Extraordinary Mom and Life Tuneups.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

The Best Lessons That I Have Learned In My Life

I have learned that life is truly a gift

I have learned how important it is to be specific about what you wanted because if you are not, something else may be ordered up and it may not be what you wanted

I have learned to listen to my heart and not every person that comes along with an opinion of how they think I should do things

I have learned to be REAL and AUTHENTIC all the time

I have learned that taking care of your body, mind and spirit will help you accomplish your dreams even faster than you imagined

I have learned how much fun it is to be on a great team of people

I have learned how important it is to Do the Right Thing Every Day of Your Life

I have learned how powerful a smile can be

I have learned I don't have all the answers nor do I need to

I have learned I have to say No sometimes

I have learned how much I still don't know

I have learned how important...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment