Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~Miriam Jacobs

Inspired Quote of the Day

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt


Today's Brilliance

Miriam Jacobs

Miriam Jacobs

Miriam is the founder of Candalyse Publishing and the author of My Name is Not Monkey Girl.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Whatever you choose to believe in, have unwavering faith in your belief. Believe with your entire being that you are exactly where you are supposed to be at any given time.

When met with obstacles, I choose to meditate and talk to a source that is greater than I am. I lay my pain, anguish, frustration, fear, insecurity, confusion, or torment squarely at the source. Once the obstacle is removed, I simply sit back, serenely knowing that I am not in control of the outcome. I am right where I am supposed to be: on a path of positive learning, spiritual growth, and divine purpose. I seek to understand the lessons and I enjoy the ultimate blessings.

What helps in infinite ways is knowing that I am a resilient and tenacious being with a survivor's spirit, possessing strong faith in a power that is greater than myself. As I travel through this life, I seek greater understanding of my fellow man as I live from my higher self. Living with a positive attitude, a spirit of grat...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment