Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'll do it myself. ~ Glenda Watson Hyatt

Inspired Quote of the Day

I'll do it myself. ~ Glenda Watson Hyatt


Today's Brilliance

Glenda Watson Hyatt

Glenda Watson Hyatt

Glenda is a blogger, speaker and author of the autobiography I'll Do It Myself.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

My message to the world comes down to one word: try.

In my lifetime, I have seen too many people afraid to try; too scared to try new things, to try new places, to try meeting new people. Watching them place needless limitations on themselves meant, sadly, watching human potential go wasted. Great ideas, solutions and relationships were never realized or even attempted because they were too reluctant to try. They feared what others may think, they doubted their own abilities or they feared what may or may not happen.

Yet, trying can be liberating, empowering, and even exhilarating.

Trying leads to discoveries - discovering abilities and strengths that you didn't know you had, discovering your own beliefs and values, and discovering what the big, amazing world is all about.

Trying builds confidence and belief in yourself, even when others may doubt you.

Trying means starting, somewhere, anywhere, and then proceeding one step at a time, no ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment