Monday, September 20, 2010

Our greatest fears can become our greatest accomplishments. ~Tara Taylor

Inspired Quote of the Day

Our greatest fears can become our greatest accomplishments. ~Tara Taylor


Today's Brilliance

Tara Taylor

Tara Taylor

Tara is an intuitive counselor, motivational speaker, published author and an expert on the ego, intuition and emotions.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Love Your Ego, Love Your Life and Lead By Example.

The greatest gift that I have learned in this lifetime is to live my life by these three phrases: Love your ego, love your life and lead by example.

Like many souls, I once believed that enlightenment was reached by ridding oneself of ego. In my early teens, I was so frustrated by the power my ego had over me that I broke down in uncontrollable tears. I asked the divine why I was struggling with detaching from my ego. Then, like a divine lightning bolt hitting me I realized, "trying to rid yourself of ego is your ego's work". It had me chasing a ghost, spinning in circles distracting me of who I really was and what my true life purpose would be. If the divine had created me with my ego intact then there had to be a reason I had an ego.

That reason is my ego allows me to fully experience my humanity here on this earth. I started to be thankful for my ego instead of fighting it and I embraced what it ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment