Monday, September 27, 2010

When in doubt, ask: 'What would love do here?' Then do it! ~ Gini Gentry

Inspired Quote of the Day

When in doubt, ask: 'What would love do here?' Then do it! ~ Gini Gentry


Today's Brilliance

Gini Gentry

Gini Gentry

Gini is an accomplished inspirational speaker, a workshop leader, and the author of Dreaming Down Heaven.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

As I looked back over my journey from fear to love, I discovered Twelve Keystones that I had to embody or perhaps I should say master so that I could reclaim my happiness and awaken to the truth of my magnificence. Through teaching about my experiences, I found they apply universally. To share my understanding, I have written a book about these Keystones titled Dreaming Down Heaven. I have shared them here!

You are the playwright of your own life! The backdrop for life is like a Magical Theatre, and as the star of the production, we are each free to create our own roles, changing them at will but first we need to investigate the myth, truth, and magic of our lives and discover what is working or not. Magical means anything is possible. We are limited only by our choices.

Your perceptions create your...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment