Friday, September 17, 2010

Do one thing everyday that makes someone else happy. ~ Lexxi Saal

Inspired Quote of the Day

Do one thing everyday that makes someone else happy. ~ Lexxi Saal


Today's Brilliance

Lexxi Saal

Lexxi Saal

Lexxi is a singer, a songwriter, and the founder of the Lexxi Loves Foundation, which supports and does fundraising for foster care families.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Hi it's me Brilliant Lexxi.

I am 11 years old. I may be small but I am convinced I can have many successes and make a difference in hundreds of lives. I have a mother who was adopted and when I thought about the possibility of a child not having a loving family a good night kiss or warm home, I could not do anything.

Love is so easy to give and it is free! There is always more to give. You don't need money, only a heart. My goal is to make one more child feel special. Make one more child feel as though there is LOVE out there in the world. I hope and believe I will grow "Lexxi Loves" bigger every year.

I have been blessed with a wonderful loving family, and now recently a gift from God- a beautiful voice to sing with. I am writing and hope I will be able to help others when I record my CD and share everything I have through song. I will be adopting two children when I grow up. I will give them a family to love and security that my family has given to my mama. I ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment