Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Synchronicity - Are You Where You Are Supposed to Be? ~Eva Gregory

Inspired Quote of the Day

When I'm trusting and being myself, everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously. ~ Shakti Gawain


Today's Brilliance

Eva Gregory

Eva Gregory

Eva is the author of The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity and the co-author of Life Lessons of Mastering the Law of Attraction with Jack Canfield.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Synchronicity - Are You Where You Are Supposed to Be?

The door opens. The path is lit. A missing piece falls into your lap. The phone rings and the caller is someone you thought of just moments ago. The ever-famous "magic" parking spot opens up. I love it when I seem to just bump into someone I really want or need to see. What are the odds? There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What if I had walked a different route, took an extra minute to read my mail, veered left instead of right? There are 1,439 odds against me bumping into that person...if one goes simply by mathematical calculations. But why on earth would someone choose to do that?

Long before James Redfield wrote of the Celestine Prophecy and Celestine Vision, I held the belief that synchronicity in my life meant that I was on the right track on all levels: spiritually, emotionally, intentionally, physically, mentally. I still choose to believe this: the more synchronicity presents itself in my life, the m...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment