Monday, July 19, 2010

A critical thing is not to waste a minute of life. ~Sir Richard Branson

Inspired Quote  of the Day

A critical thing is not to waste a minute of life. Throw yourself whole-heartedly into it. Don't waste a minute and try to make a positive difference in as many other people's lives as possible.- Sir Richard Branson


Today's Brilliance

Sir Richard Branson

Sir Richard Branson

Sir Richard is the founder of the Virgin Group and the only person to ever create eight separate billion dollar companies each in a different sector.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Today's Brilliance is a bit different from other days. I had the honor of spending a few hours with Sir Richard Branson at his home on Necker Island, in the British Virgin Islands.

As I walked into his home, I found him lying in a hammock in an alcove of the great room, open to the warm tropical breezes, overlooking the multi-colored turquoise Caribbean Sea. Bliss.

Barefoot and dressed in swim shorts and a tee shirt, he looked more like a Jimmy Buffett fan rather than the founder of the Virgin Group, best known as the only person in the world to have created eight separate billion-dollar companies from scratch, each in a different sector. He currently holds the rank of #261 on the Forbes List of Billionaires.

Since my return, the number one question I've been asked is, "What did you learn from Richard Branson?" I have extracted excerpts from our interview and compiled them into Today's Brilliance. I hope you enjoy it.

The Top 10 ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment