Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Get it started, then get it right... ~Gina Freize

Inspired Quote  of the Day

My joy is to share the goodness and glory of cheese-- someday the camembert will be as well-known as the cappuccino! ~Gina Freize


Today's Brilliance

Gina Freize

Gina Freize

Gina is a Cheese Wiz and the president of Venissimo Cheese.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Get it started, then get it right...
Dreaming of something is one thing, but taking action is quite another. It took me more than 15 years to gather the skills, strength & courage to start Venissimo Cheese. And when I did, it sure wasn't perfect. But the sheer adventure of building something from scratch was the most incredible experience of my life. Of course I love what we have become (we're continually striving to get it right). But I truly treasure the memories & exhilaration of getting there. Wouldn't you rather lie on your death bed thinking, "I'm glad I tried that," versus thinking, "I wish I would've...?" The main thing separating someone like Richard Branson from oodles of other charismatic, smart folks is simply getting started.

Learn to say yes, unlearn to say don't...
I wish I would've said yes more often! It seems we're programmed to say no - it tends to be the safe answer. But by saying yes, it opens us up to different perspe...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment