Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Time Is Now ~ Melinda Marchiano

Inspired Quote  of the Day

We must help one another through this difficult, yet incredible, life and be compassionate and understanding. ~Melinda Marchiano


Today's Brilliance

Melinda Marchiano

Melinda Marchiano

Melinda is a Dancer, Cancer Survivor and author of Grace: A Child's Intimate Journey Through Cancer and Recovery.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

When one is brought to the brink of death and back, he or she is suddenly exposed to new perspectives and new values. In my battle with cancer, I learned an endless number of lessons. If it was my last day, last hour, or last minute on this planet, I would be overflowing with words to tell the world. Because I would not have the time to tell them everything I would want to share, here are the three most important to me...

The Time Is Now

So many of us get caught up in the past or become anxious about the future. Really, we must live each moment as it comes, accepting the past and having faith in the future. "Now" is all we will ever have, and if we don't learn to recognize, appreciate, and live "now", then our lives will miss out on a lot of joy. When I was ill, I had to take life day by day and sometimes second by second, and I realized the simplicity and beauty of life when lived in this manner.

Little Things Make a Huge Difference

The w...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment