There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, July 29, 2010

If you believe you can, you can! ... and if you don't believe it, you are correct, it is not possible for you. ~ Carla Picardi

Inspired Quote of the Day

If you believe you can, you can! ... and if you don't believe it, you are correct, it is not possible for you. ~ Carla Picardi


Today's Brilliance

Carla Picardi

Carla Picardi

Carla helps people create their vision, both physical and non-physical, from micro to macro.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

There are a few things I have found helpful to promote living a life filled with meaning and significance, the practice of which has made a profound impact on my inner peace and well being. I guess it is fair to say that I am usually filled with energy, enthusiasm and passion. So finding a place of calm is no small undertaking! I am sharing these things that I call ~ the world according to Carla ~ as a way to note that it is not the truth, it is my truth:

Live in the present moment - We always hear people say this and it sounds easy. In reality, most people are bouncing from past to future in a single bound never stopping at present to breathe and ask how am I now. Besides meditating, focusing on the heart and breathing deeply are some things that immediately bring one into that place. The more I focus on the heart, breathe deeply and low in the body, the more I am connecting to the present.

It is all an illusion, so make it a good one, a beautiful one! In my life, I cal...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment