Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Invest In Yourself ~Mari Smith

Inspired Quote  of the Day

My life is my message. ~Mahatma Ghandi


Today's Brilliance

Mari Smith

Mari Smith

Mari is a keynote speaker, consultant and trainer as well as a passionate leader in social media.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Be yourself. 100% authentically you. YOU matter, YOU make a difference - watch the movie "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." Watch it twice... with loved ones. Tell those loved ones your deepest truth in the here and now, don't wait.

Surround yourself by people who demand more of you than you do of yourself - these are the people who love you the most. Sometimes it looks like tough love.

As Marianne Williamson says, we are more afraid of our light than our darkness. But your playing small does not serve the world. As you let your light shine, you unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

I've had my fair share of adversity... yet I always know there is a lesson for me and an abundance of opportunities. We need to TRUST - let go and let God.

Be exuberantly passionate about everything you're passionate about.

Speak up. Know yourself inside out. Invest in yourself.

Know the best gift you can give to others is the example o...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >

No comments:

Post a Comment