Friday, July 9, 2010

Everything happens for a reason. ~Jenny Present (and many others)

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Everything happens for a reason. ~Jenny Present (and many others)


Today's Brilliance

Jenny Present

Jenny Present

Jenny is a jewelry designer and the owner of Jenny Present Custom Jewelry.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

How do you measure happiness? I am not really sure, but I think I am the happiest I have ever been. It's strange because my 20's took some shockingly unexpected twists and turns and I have seemingly come out on top.

I am a single mom running a successful jewelry business I have built from the ground up. In my short 29 years I have become a strong, independent woman and have learned some important lessons; lessons I might not have learned if I had not hit some bumps in the road.

Take a step back and appreciate your life
Every night before bed my son and I talk about our favorite part of our day. About 4 months ago, my 3-year-old son and I were having dinner, I was feeling a little down so I randomly asked him what his favorite part of his day was (not knowing if I would even get a response). He surprisingly said, "wake up and see mom". Who knew?!?!? I was shocked, and the best part is that it was totally unprompted. So I now keep a running journal of what is said and...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment