Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've learned that financial abundance means I can stay home and do what I want when I want and how I want.~James Goi Jr.

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Mind power is one of the greatest forces in the universe. Use it right and you can have just about anything you want. ~James Goi Jr.


Today's Brilliance

James Goi Jr

James Goi Jr

James is a speaker, mind-power coach and the author of How to Attract Money Using Mind Power.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Live Life Abundantly

I've lived in lack. For instance, for a time in my early days I survived on anemic welfare checks and degrading food stamps. And there was a time I lived in a 12-foot-long trailer with another person. I've lived in abundance. For instance, I've had two six-figure windfalls come in within a three-month period. And I've gone years at a time not having to work a job, having had enough money to live on.

I found that financial lack often meant I had to do work I disliked doing in a place I disliked being. I've learned that financial abundance means I can stay home and do what I want when I want and how I want.

What I know is that with money, and the freedom it can bring, people can become so much more of what they were meant to be. Imagine you have enough money to live wherever you want, however you want. Imagine you can spend your time however you like. With significantly increased financial resources, would you be able to evolve and grow in ways y...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment