Monday, January 24, 2011

A child who is loved and nurtured grows up to become a happy and healthy adult who continues that cycle. ~ Ross Ellis

Inspired Quote of the Day

A child who is loved and nurtured grows up to become a happy and healthy adult who continues that cycle. ~ Ross Ellis


Today's Brilliance

Ross Ellis

Ross Ellis

Ross is the founder and CEO of Love Our Children USA, a non-profit working to break the cycle of violence against children.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Do you use your talents, knowledge and passion to inspire and help others? Begin with gratitude. Reinvent yourself. Everyone can find their passion and do what they want to do. Whether it's helping someone, inspiring people or making a difference in the lives of others, you can do it.

Be grateful for what you have. Not for the material things, but the lessons learned in life, the adversity that made you grow stronger, and the continual falls that brought you to the road of success,

I always dreamt of how I could make a difference but didn't quite get it until I sold my business. It was then that I realized that helping children was my passion. Learning one's purpose can come in many ways. It can often come through watching someone else suffer, your own adversity, a need for reinvention, personal growth, life experiences, motivational seminars or a lifelong passion.

I began by volunteering. This grew into an awareness about how our children are treated and...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment