Sunday, January 30, 2011

To live a life to its fullest can be our greatest fear, or simply our most brilliant triumph. ~ Aaron Kleinerman

Inspired Quote of the Day

To live a life to its fullest can be our greatest fear, or simply our most brilliant triumph. ~ Aaron Kleinerman


Today's Brilliance

Aaron Kleinerman

Aaron Kleinerman

The author of Thank God I Turned Within, Aaron is a speaker, educator, counselor, and inspiration for the younger generation of conscious leadership.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

My inspiration, you may ask, where does it lie? Where can I find the inspiration to create absolute brilliance on a daily basis?

It is within observation of my brilliance that the pure opportunity for your own arises.

I like to look upon life as a magical magnificent mirror of truth and awareness. Everything that I, or you, can consciously observe in others, we have the full ability to observe within ourselves. In our daily lives, we often place judgments, fears or even admiration upon the individuals we come across.

Spirit, I like to refer to, is amazing. (Some call it God, or a "Grand Organized Designer," or even Lord, Christ, whatever it may be that in your truth exists as that higher source of ultimate wisdom.) So, spirit gives us so many continual experiences and events on a daily basis that bring us back to this mirror effect. It gives us the continual opportunity in this learning basis of life to turn within and listen to that which the world is trying...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment