Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is my belief that the most important things in life are the lessons we learn while we are here. ~Nancy Mills

Inspired Quote of the Day

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ~ Barack Obama


Today's Brilliance

Nancy Mills

Nancy Mills

Nancy is the founder of Spirited Woman and the creator of the Spirited Woman Approach to Life.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

It is my belief that the most important things in life are the lessons we learn while we are here. Through our passion, willingness to take risks, the assurance that it is OKAY to fail, along with deep love and heartfelt relationships, we learn the most important lessons in life. A lifetime filled with lessons is your e-ticket ride to living passionately, with a sense of unstoppability, and the deep desire to go for your dreams and chase what you love. If you are not faced with tests throughout your life, there is no way to defend and clarify what you truly believe in. These lessons teach you what is important to you, and you alone. Simply put: They help you define your destiny.

So what have some of my lessons been? First off, to continually learn to "expect the unexpected." Yes, try as I might, I can make plans, but I learned a long time ago that I am simply not in control of the outcome. Rather than being upset about the unexpected, I've learned to embrace it. I learned that...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment