Thursday, January 6, 2011

Follow your passions. They know the way. ~ Bob Doyle

Inspired Quote of the Day

Follow your passions. They know the way. ~ Bob Doyle


Today's Brilliance

Bob Doyle

Bob Doyle

Bob is one of the experts from The Secret, as well as the creator and facilitator of the Wealth Beyond Reason program.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

You truly have the power to live your life by design.

This concept of "creating your reality" is not just some "personal development" idea designed to create a sense of empowerment or give people a positive outlook, though it has been used in that way. What changed my life, however, was finally seeing the Truth that we - consciously or not - are at the cause of our experience, pleasant or unpleasant.

I see people wasting years of their lives trying to find the reasons "out there" as to why things aren't going how they wish they were. I did the same thing. What I didn't realize was that there was this force at work called the Law of Attraction. Because I was so focused on the "problems" and other areas of dissatisfaction in my life, I was a vibrational match for more of the same.

If there is any one piece of knowledge that I would like people to fully understand is that each and every one of us can create our lives b...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment