Monday, January 31, 2011

Free yourself by serving the world; serve the world by freeing yourself. ~ Matt Kahn

Inspired Quote of the Day

Free yourself by serving the world; serve the world by freeing yourself. ~ Matt Kahn


Today's Brilliance

Matt Kahn And Julie Dittmar

Matt Kahn And Julie Dittmar

America's Most Talked About Spiritual Teachers

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Throughout all the vivid memories of life, the sweetest ones I can remember seemed to have had a distinct connection with chocolate. As a child, chocolate was a form of currency. My earliest memory of abundance was being the one clinging tightly to a scrumptious bar of chocolate among a sea of friends who were willing to do just about anything for even a sliver of cacao gold. As soon as the wrapper came off, chocolate was like an edible super power that had the ability to interrupt any tantrum or frustrated emotional state. It had the power to deem anything in my focus at the moment, completely irrelevant as long as the chocolate was being passed my way.

Chocolate, as it came and went in its many forms throughout my life, was a symbol of sweetness. No matter what was happening and how important I believed it to be, the chocolate would appear as a reminder that all is inherently well - and that like the chocolate, at my core, this sweetness is actually what I am.

This...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment